FREE Trust Seminar
on 22 March, 2013
at the HB Opera House, Hastings
If you already have a trust, are considering one or looking to review your current situation or structure, attending this seminar is a must.
PKF Carr & Stanton would like to invite you to our Trust Seminar presented by Deane Purdue, one of New Zealand's foremost authorities on trusts. We guarantee you will be entertained, educated and challenged. Deane has presented to audiences nationwide with astounding feedback, so come and hear his war stories!
· Understand the impact of the changing trust legislation scene.
· Learn the importance of first class trust administration and management, including the role of trustees, their duties and liabilities as the courts now believe a trustee should have sufficient financial and legislative knowledge to administer the trust.
· Discover potential areas of risks of your trust.
· Consider the opportunities in asset planning now that gift duty has been abolished.
· Become aware of the benefits of Living Trusts rather than Will Trusts, and how to realise their potential.
· Understand why your Will and trust needs to be supported by a Memorandum of Wishes.
· Increase your understanding of your trust, Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
· Introducing our Trust Review, Administration and Professional Trustee Services.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS SEMINAR IF YOU ARE:
· A trustee of either your own family trust or any other trust and you are a decision maker of the trust.
· A beneficiary of a trust.
· Contemplating setting up a family trust.
· Unsure if your current Wills truly reflect your estate, values and wishes.
· An appointer, protector or settlor of a trust.
· Keen to improve your knowledge of trusts and estates
Friday 22 March 2013 HB Opera House – Shakespeare Room
7.00am – 9.30am Heretaunga Street, Hastings
A light breakfast will be provided
To Alicia Kennedy by 15 March 2013 on 06 876 8124 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Team at PKF Carr & Stanton Ltd