Company administration fees
Company Administration - Annual Return and Review
Peace of Mind: Looking after your Company
What is the process?
- We act as your agent for all your company administration related matters, in the same way, that we deal with your tax matters with the Inland Revenue.
- All company annual return and any other Companies Office information will come to us, saving you time in administration.
- We will update all company registers.
- We will attend to annual minutes and resolutions.
- We will complete your annual company return.
- We will answer any questions you may have.
- We will review your company registers to ensure all is in order.
What value will I receive?
- You save the time and hassle that can be experienced when trying to complete your own company administration.
- Peace of mind knowing that your Director obligations in relation to records, registers and annual returns fully comply with the statutory requirements under the Companies Act 1993.
- No need to worry about changes to the legislation. We will have matters in hand and update you as required.
Why do I need this?
- It is easier to deal with us than the Companies Office!
- Your time can be better spent growing your own business or on lifestyle choices.
- All Directors need to comply with the corporate governance requirements of the Companies Act. As a Director, you owe it to yourself and the company to ensure that you fulfil your obligations under the Act.
- Penalties for non-compliance in record keeping under the Companies Act can be up to $10,000.
- We will ensure all annual minutes and resolutions are attended to and your annual company return is filed correctly and on time.
- You have access to the experience and support of our team who will have access to review your company information at any time.
Are you ticking all the boxes?
Q: The Companies Office has all my details. That is enough, isn’t it?
A: No. The Companies Act 1993 requires that a company must keep and maintain the following records:
- Company Records
- A Share Register
- Accounting Records
- Minutes and Resolutions
- A Register of Interests
Q: I do the annual company return online at little expense to myself. Why should I pay PKF Carr & Stanton to do this?
A: Filing a company annual return is only a small part of the full administration of a company. As outlined above a comprehensive register must be kept up to date recording details of any changes.
Q: What happens if I do not keep accurate and complete records for my company?
A: Failure to comply with the statutory requirements for record keeping is an offence and can result in fines of up to $10,000 each being imposed on both the company and each Director of that company.
Do not just take our word for it. See our website www.pkfcs.co.nz/testimonials for examples of delighted clients.
What will my investment in this service cost?
- A fixed annual fee of $275.00 plus GST for each company invoiced in February each year.
- This service covers all standard company administration, review of your company registers and the completion of the annual return as covered above. This service does not include any administration beyond the normal scope required (director/shareholder/name changes).
- If you manage your company file yourself, we can also check and review your company register to ensure that all is compliant under the Companies Act 1993. If there is work that extends beyond the scope of this service we will provide you with a quote and an upfront price.
I want to proceed. What is next?
Nothing, if we are the registered office and already authorised to act for you in relation to company administration.
Alternatively, if you wish to take advantage of this service please contact our office and we will arrange the necessary documentation.