Looking to maximise business performance through better alignment between business goals and people systems, structural change or want development for your existing people resource or concerned about human resources systems compliance? Our team of advisers have got it covered.
Many of our clients accept the significant role of the ‘people’ factor in their business and see this as critical to boosting their overall performance. With our in-house specialists, we offer a comprehensive and integrated human resources service taking the same collaborative approach as our accounting teams to understand the needs of our clients and produce positive outcomes.
1. Safety Health Check – we will review your health and safety systems and you will receive a written report with options to be better prepared for compliance to HSW Act 2015. This can include the development and use of updated templates and base documentations or could include the use of the enableHR cloud based solution.
2. People Health Check – we will review IEAs, policies and procedures, handbooks and other employment documentation, and you will receive a written report with options to ensure legal compliance and best practice. This can include the development and use of updated templates and base documentations, or the use of the enableHR cloud based solution.
3. Strategic People Partner – high level planning involved with the development and success of the business.
To access these services, you do not need to be an accounting services client of PKF Carr & Stanton, and our team will happily provide an initial quote around projects to allow you to fully budget and scope for projects as required.
4. Be your contracted people function on call as required to:
- Run recruitment
- People development
- Develop people practice process or documents
- Performance management
- On boarding of new staff
- Staff development plans
- Employee relations
- Organisational development
- Manage employee exit and interviews
- Health and safety admin and reporting
To talk to our team about your people needs, please contact our office on 06 876 8124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be back to you in a jiffy.